Kalidou Koulibaly I am happy in Naples

first_imgNapoli in-demand defender Kalidou Koulibaly has dropped a hint over his future amid Barcelona and Manchester United transfer talkEver since his arrival from Genk back in 2014, Koulibaly has imposed himself as one of the key figures in Napoli squad, having accumulated a total of 176 appearances for the Partenopei in all competitions.Known for his physical strength and his dominance in aerial duels, the 27-year-old Senegal international has established himself as one of the most reliable defenders in the Italian Serie A.His impressive performance at the Stadio San Paolo has drawn up the attention of several notable Europe clubs, including Barcelona and Manchester United.In his recent interview with Il Corriere dello Sport, Koulibaly has explained his situation at Napoli, with Calciomercato being the one to transcribe his words.harry maguire, manchester UnitedMaguire says United need to build on today’s win George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Harry Maguire wants his United teammates to build on the victory over Leicester City.During the summer, Harry Maguire was referred to as the ultimate…“My caretaker keeps telling me: ‘You cry twice in Naples, when you arrive and when you leave.’ I always reply: ‘I didn’t cry when I arrived, but I will cry a lot the day that I will leave If I’ll ever leave.”“I am happy in Naples,” Koulibaly said.“Sometimes people speak badly, but they don’t know how it feels to leave here. If you don’t live here, you can’t understand.”Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has recently extended Koulibaly’s contract until 2023 and would hardly accept to sell him unless a stratospheric offer was to arrive at his desk.last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

QUE DELICIOSO News On Casa Blanca Panchos Cantina

first_imgWILMINGTON, MA — Wilmington will soon have two Mexican restaurants as Casa Blanca is expected to open soon, following the August launch of Pancho’s Cantina. Both restaurants were recently in front of town boards with requests.Pancho’s Cantina Adds Mariachi BandPancho’s Cantina, located at 206 Ballardvale Street near Target, recently received an Entertainment License from the town. Owner and Executive Chef Fonzi Chavez came in front of the Board of Selectmen last month and explained his desire to host a mariachi band in his restaurant on its slow nights (Monday-Wednesday). The 3-4-piece group will perform as they walk around to tables and around the bar. Chavez stressed it’s nothing like a concert and there will be no ticket sales. Selectmen unanimously approved the request, contingent upon successful review of the Town’s Building Inspector, who noted that if the building’s capacity exceeds 125 during a performance, there would need to be a license crowd control management present. Chavez responded that both he and his have taken the necessary training.Casa Blanca’s Opening SoonCasa Blanca, located at the old Chili’s location in the Wilmington Crossing plaza (207 Main Street), will be opening “early next year,” according to Wilmington Health Director Shelly Newhouse.  The restaurant’s floor plans were up for review at the November Board of Health meeting. The owners have already obtained an alcohol license from the Board of Selectmen back in July, when a fall opening was suggested. Since then, however, the restaurant’s Andover location was forced to close for two months (September 19-November 16) due to the Merrimack Valley gas explosions. Wilmington Apple will report on the restaurant’s opening date once it’s officially announced.Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email wilmingtonapple@gmail.com.Thank You To Our Sponsor:Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading… RelatedWORTH THE WAIT: Pancho’s Cantina, New Mexican Restaurant, Opens In Wilmington, Near TargetIn “Business”New Mexican Restaurant — “Pancho’s Cantina” — Coming To WilmingtonIn “Business”SELECTMEN NEWS: Big Issues To Be Discussed At Tonight’s MeetingIn “Government”last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Malware Attacks On Olympics Could Have Come From Russia And North Korea

first_img Share Natacha Pisarenko/APSpectators watch the mixed doubles bronze medal curling match between Russian athletes and Norway at the 2018 Winter Olympics in Gangneung, South Korea, on Tuesday.Cybersecurity experts are confirming that a computer malware attack dubbed “Olympic Destroyer” hit select networks and Wi-Fi systems at the Winter Games in Pyeongchang on Friday, but they would not say for sure whether Russia or North Korea are to blame.Users with a @pyeongchang2018.com email address were targeted in the attack, which lasted less than an hour on Friday night, experts said.The Pyeongchang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Games (POCOG) confirmed the cyberattack caused a malfunction of Internet protocol televisions (IPTVs) at the Main Press Center, according to South Korea’s Yonhap News.Yonhap reports that POCOG was forced to “shut down the servers to prevent further damage, leading to the closure of the Pyeongchang 2018 website.”“Due to the shutdown of the website, spectators who purchased tickets to 2018 Winter Games events were unable to print their reservations,” Yonhap says.According to Wired, though “neither Olympics organizers nor security firms are ready to point the finger at the Kremlin, the hackers seem to have at least left behind some calling cards that look rather Russian.”The magazine writes that Cisco’s Talos division, which deals with cyberthreats, “points out that Olympic Destroyer’s disruptive tactics and spreading methods resemble NotPetya and BadRabbit, two pieces of Ukraine-targeting malware seen in the last year that the Ukrainian government, the CIA, and other security firms have all tied to Russian hackers.”Some have speculated that Russian hackers may have targeted the Olympics because the country’s athletes were barred from competing under the Russian Federation flag due to a doping scandal that dates to the 2014 games in Sochi.The malware “turns off all the services, the boot information is nuked, and the machine is disabled,” Talos research director Craig Williams was quoted by Wired as saying.However, the malware deliberately pulls its punches. The software designed to wipe computer files “intentionally holds back from inflicting maximum damage. Instead of deleting all the files on a computer, it only deleted those related to booting up, meaning an average tech could fix it with relative ease. Researchers have never seen that sort of restraint before from that kind of malware,” according to Talos, BuzzFeed writes.A separate hacking operation, dubbed Operation GoldDragon, has attempted to infect target computers belonging to South Korean Olympics-related organizations with three separate malicious tools, according to the computer security firm McAfee Inc. The spyware “would enable hackers to deeply scour the compromised computers’ contents. McAfee identifies those malicious tools by the names GoldDragon, BravePrince, and GHOST419.”McAfee traced the phishing scheme that provided entry for the spyware “to a remote server in the Czech Republic, registered with fake credentials to a South Korean government ministry. And they found publicly accessible logs on that remote server that showed victim machines were in fact connecting to it from South Korea, a sign of actual infections,” Wired reports.Although McAfee won’t say for sure, the company’s chief scientist, Raj Samani, says his working theory is that the spyware attack is a North Korean operation.“It is clear attacks are ongoing and are likely to continue throughout the duration of the games. What is yet to be determined is if actors are working simply to gain disruption, or if their motives are greater,” McAfee Advanced Threat Research senior analyst Ryan Sherstobitoff says, according to ZdNet.Copyright 2018 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,